Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby Peters!

Last night we, and by we I mean, Kim, Tiffany, Tara, Tristen and myself gave Sara a Baby Shower! I had every intention of getting everyone's photo, but as I am easily side-tracked, I only shot about half of the people who came, sorry Sara! We had a blast, and mother nature cooperated. The weather was perfect! Tristen was in charge of the scrumptous desserts provided by all of us. Tiffany provided fun and unique games for us. With the help of Kim and Tara, (not to mention Grandpa Dennis) we pulled it off! Sara and Treavor are feeling very ready to welcome their baby into the world. We all know they will be the most extraordianary parents!!!
Other than a wasp attacking me, stinging me twice in the eye, just about an hour before the party all went pretty well!

1 comments:

Tara said...

We did all that and the wasps did not get their way.