Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks!


After this shot of the kids table, I set the camera on the mantel, and attended to the millions of details to get the thanksgiving meal on the adult tables!!! So, I thought I would take a moment to give thanks to each of my family members this Thanksgiving Season!

Dennis- for loving me for the past 37 years!! and sharing in the memories of raising this amazingly large, loud and wonderful family!
Travis- for never hesitating to help and share his knowledge of computers, the gospel and his passion for his family. (you thought I was going to say sports)
Kim- for sharing her feelings and love for me every time we talk! Always unselfish! Her gift of song!!
Chad- his testimony and love for his family!
Tiffany- her strength and grace at the same time. Always serving her family, extended family and friends!
Stephen-his quick mind and sense of humor. I love his hugs! Super dad and husband!
Tara-brightens every room she is in with her flamboyant personality. Tremendous listener!
Adam-for noticing the little things I do and always asking to help. Attention to details. His love for children, and not just his, but every one he meets.
Tristen- makes everything she touches better and more beautiful. Superb chief! I love her humor! ( I need it!)
Treavor- very sensitive and caring soul! Wise and funny beyond his years!
Sara- love her laugh and her abilities to sense a situation accurately. Loves Treavor and Owen so much!
Clay- love his story telling and his tenderness towards his wife and son! Great biceps!
Telisa- her strength to overcome every obstacle! Her gift of conversation! Passion for everything and everyone!
Gunnar- his ability to communicate with adults and kids! I'm a little taken back by his lowered voice!
Jessica- her kindness and patience
Sabrina- her determination at everything she does
Kourtney- her organizational skills and love for monkeys
Whitley- her unselfishness and singing voice
Zach- his drive to always learn more
Bailey- her running hugs and gregarious personality
Trinity-her excitement at life and dance moves!
Morgan- her princessness!
Cade- when he says, "Guess what Grandma? I love you!"
Grace- her mouth and her desire to help!
Luke- when he jabbers on and I have no idea what he is talking about!
Rylee- her love for horses and her daddy!
Jovie- when she cuddles on my lap!
Mylee-when she talks so cute!
Pyper- those expressive eyes!
Bodie- when he attacks my face with sloppy kisses!
Owen- his beautiful face!
Redd- healthy round cheeks!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family! I know how blessed I am, and even though the economy is down, we have so much to be thankful for!! Love you all!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Thanks Mom! We are so grateful and thankful for you and all the hard work you put into each holiday! Thank you for starting such wonderful traditions with us so we can continue those with our own kids! Thanksgiving was awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow Mom!! That is a long list to be grateful for!! You are so awesome to do that. Thank you so much!! We are so sad we couldn't be there!!! I am FAITHFUL for you and your never ending hard work and unselfishness.

Mama Beus said...

Once again you have managed to pull off a wonderful holiday! We really appreciate all your hard work and detail you put into making each holiday so special! You are awesome! Thank you so much!

Tara said...

YEah My internet works I am so excited I have been dying. Great post mom I love reading your blog. Thanksgiving dinner was very good and very special thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into making it amazing. We absolutely love our manger that you gave us, it looks so good by the tree. Love you and Dad tons.