Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 Reasons Why I Love Adam Richard!!

1. He makes my life better whenever he is around me, either by conversation or helping!
2. His ability to never sit still when he tells a story!
3. How all young boys in the neighborhood, ours or his, are drawn to him! They love him!
4. He's a hands on daddy! His children are blessed!
5. His smile!!
6. His eye for detail--meticulous! (one of the reasons why he's a good dentist!)
7. His extreme intelligence and ability to retain what he learns! (It's a Van Leeuwen thing! Clay has it too!)
8. His testimony and the way he honors his Priestood. (always insists on wearing church clothes to give a blessing)
9. He makes a game out of every situation!!
10. He is a fantastic husband and loves his wife very much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim said...

All are fabulous reasons. I agree with them all. Way to be, Adam! I still need to read Clay and Telisa's but Bailey needs my help so it will have to be another time! I look forward to it!