Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Siblings Christmas Gift!!!




Another addition to this years traditions. Instead of the adult kids drawing names and giving gifts to each other, they opted to have a night without their children and play games and eat!!! Their gift to each other would be paying a babysitter! Half of the couples slept over night and the other half left about midnight! It was a riot!! We played Catch Phrase, Mad Gab, Spoons, and Poker something? I can't remember. The kids filled me up with Diet Coke so I could stay awake! Since I already had Cold meds in me mixed with the Coke---wha, wha, wha!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks like we are posing for the picture with cheese ball smiles but that is the genuine thing!! P.S. I love the bottle of Diet Coke by you!

Stephie said...

What a great idea! Looks like everyone had a blast. Is that Chad I see smiling and laughing playing games! That is the GREATEST! GO CHAD! What a fun night for you guys!

Tristen said...

That was a great night! One for the books.