Monday, December 29, 2008

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters!








This was awesome!! The four sisters decided to surprise us with a scene from one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, "White Christmas". They sang and danced to "Sisters, Sisters". Apparently their stunning outfits were purchased at DI! They were hoping the boys would step up and perform the Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye part, but their shyness gene took over. Next year boys!! Fantastic job girls! I love it!!

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Where are the pictures?? They didn't work. I am dying to see how 'pretty' we looked!

Mama Beus said...

I can't see the pictures either! I think it's a sign!

Unknown said...

It is a sign with neon lights and everything! That was embarrasing!

Kathryn said...

You all looked adorable! I don't want to hear it!!!!!!