Monday, June 1, 2009

In Honor of STEPHANIE!!

This shot is a masterpiece. I believe it was taken by her mom Carin, in their home in Murray, Utah! It has always been one of my favorites!! Her beauty is only surpassed by her sweetness!


Me and Steph just prior to Tristen's birth in June 1979!


This photo says it all! Look at the love in Stephanie's eyes as she reaches for her great grandpa Heber Parley Smith. This was taken at our home in Taylorsville, the day Treavor was blessed.


Stephanie, Chris, Travis, Tiffany, Tara and Treavor!! I think this was Easter 1982!
Tristen and Stephanie at Grandma Hazel's home in Glendale, California!! Too adorable! Best cousins forever!

I apologize, these photos would not stay in the order I put them! OH well!!!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

Ok, you guys! I'm totally balling my eyes out over here! With JOY of course! I don't know what to say!! This is by far the BEST gift I got for my birthday!! Thanks you all so much for being so awesome and thoughtful! You made my day!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!! I also love all the pictures! Some of them I don't think I've ever seen!!! I'm trying my best to get to St. George this month and also get up to SLC too! Has anyone been able to figure out how to beam me up?? XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Kathryn said...

Steph, I tried to get your photo that Judy just took of you and Josh. She was kind enough to give me permission to use it. I tired copying it and then pasting it, but it didn't work! Anyway, I wanted that picture, so pretend that's the first picture you see!

Tristen said...

I was thinking of that last picture of me and Stephie when you asked me if I had any pics of us together! I love it. Although, I don't really know why I am wearing my hat that way? Wow.

Mama Beus said...

I love those older pics! The one of Great-grandpa & Stephie made me cry!