Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boston/ New Hampshire Trip





Den and I were fortunate to take Treavor and his lovely wife Sara to Boston and New Hampshire. We arrived in Boston the evening of October 7, 2009. The following morning we got up and headed for Plymouth Rock- a lot smaller than I had envisioned, but the town was a riot! The trip was a blast in every way, the company, the vistas, the food, the weather. Unfortunately, Sara's sweet Grandma Bell passed away while we were there, which she felt ready and blessed to do so, but then the trip ended abrubtly when my brother Gary passed away suddenly. But I will be eternally grateful for the week prior to heartache. That week was filled with much laughter, great conversation, delicious food and breath taking sights!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

All I can say is gorgeous. Your trip looks amazing and so fun I do wish I was there. I can't believe all the places you went in that short amount of time. I am so glad you had a great time.

Sara said...

SUCH a FUN trip!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Yes, New Hampshire is Heaven!
I can't get over how gorgeous it was.
You got some great photos!