Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day 2010






This year for Memorial Day Den and I took my Dad to visit my Mom and my brother Gary's graves at the Bountiful Cemetary. I still can't believe they have both passed on. It was a beautiful day, one of the few that week, and I'm grateful for that. On Monday, the day was filled with yard work, garage cleaning, three cars washed and a wonderful BBQ at Tristen and Adam's home. Dennis and Adam put a swing set together for the Cade, Luke, Pyper and Redd. Tristen and I escaped to Hobby Lobby for a couple of hours! FUN!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a couple of hours at hobby lobby???? that sounds fantastic!!
love the flowers, you are such a great daughter and sister!!!

Tara said...

What beautiful flowers mom I love them! I am so glad you did that, those visits are always good!