Thursday, December 9, 2010

Girls Trip!!!?

All my darling daughters!!!!! I love them all so much!!
Our suite!!!
Crafting all day and into the night!
Dancing all night!!!

I can honestly say, it doesn't matter where you go, it's all about the people you are with!! Our girls trip this year was going to be in St. George. Due to our last adventure on the road to St. George (keep reading), we changed it to my house at the last minute because there was a prediction of snow again. But we had a total blast!!! The girls made Christmas presents for their kids and Christmas decorations for their homes. We all said, it didn't last long enough!! Everyone was in charge of one meal, and the girls all slept on the floor in my basement rather than sleeping in separate bedrooms. Thanks a million to all the Grandmas, Grandpas and Daddies who gave their wives and daughters much needed breaks.

6 comments:

Tristen said...

BEST GIRLS TRIP EVER! Darn straight it wasn't long enough. At least it did the job and got my head on straight again. Nothing like a few days of peace and quiet to remind myself that I do actually have a functioning brain. LOVE YOU LADIES!!

Tara J P Sansom said...

Thank you for being the best hostess with the mostess!!! Love you ao much girls it was a blast! This trip only cost me one hundred dollars the last one cost me 700 hundred!! lucky me !!

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUN!!!! 'nough said!

Mama Beus said...

It definitely was not long enough! But it was a blast! Thanks mom for another wonderful getaway!! Thanks dad for letting us crash your house and being man enough to stay their with us!!

Sara said...

Thank you so much!
It was a blast.

Kim said...

Yup, I have to agree. It was the BEST! Thank you all!!!!

Next year, we better ALL get letters in our pillow cases...I'm just sayin'