Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lewis Hendrik Peters #22






Treavor, Sara and Owen Peters have much to thankful for. Lewis Hendrik Peters was born to them on March 24, 2011 with a healthy holler, "I'm here!" "My dad thought I was girl!"

Sara's delivery was much smoother than the last time! Lewis' parents were overcome with joy and excitement for another healthy little boy!! Tears streaming down both their faces. Lewis got his name from his parents' great grandfathers. Treavor's great-grandfather was Lewis Wilson Stout and Sara's great great-grandfather was Hendrik Bell. As for the big brother Owen, I think he would like Lewis to just get up and start playing tackle with him!! Soon Owen!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Amazing pictures mom!! What an adorable family!!!

Courtney said...

Kathryn,

Thank you for your touching comment on my blog and for stopping by yesterday. You are amazing and I'm so grateful for your example and support. Also, I'm so glad I found your blog! I knew you were quite the photographer but honestly, these are stunning! I just got a new dSLR camera for my b-day and I need some tips!

Love,
Courtney

Kim said...

So, so cool!!!!!