Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photo Shoots!!

In August, eight years ago, these two cousins, Morgan and Cade were born 6 days apart. We had to do their photo shoot together, of course, since they have chosen to be baptized this year! I know I am a bit biased, but talk about adorable!! They came separately and their moms didn't plan on them matching. REALLY! (the orange tie and the orange flower in Morgan's hair)




Morgan Jade Peters turns 8 years old!!!




Cade Michael Van Leeuwen turns 8 years old!!
Sabrina Leigh Peters turns 15 years old!!





Mylee Kate Peters turns 4 years old!!


6 comments:

Tristen said...

Love the pictures Mom! Except they were born almost eight years ago, not six.

Kim said...

Thanks for the great pictures!! I am so grateful you took up photography! What a blessing it is to all of us. I love you!

Unknown said...

WOWZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them!!! Seriously, they are amazing. I remember their mommies hoping to keep them in until after our wedding than doing jumping jacks when the reception was over to get them out! now they are getting baptized, so crazy.

Mama Beus said...

Love the pictures mom!! I need to schedule my girls for their photo shoots, after camp, when life slows down a little hopefully!

Kathryn said...

Oh thanks Tris! Six years? Where's my brain?

Unknown said...

i'm back and can't get enough of these pics.