Monday, May 28, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY


 Kat with her boys, Treavor and Travis!!!
 Kat with her girls, Tristen, Tiffany, Sara, Kim and Tara!!
This year we celebrated Mother's Day a week early since Tristen and I were going to be out of the country on Mother's Day.  Tiffany hosted a great dinner and celebration!  All I need is to see my kids and grandkids to remember why I love being a MOM!  Telisa made the SWEET AND TENDER "102 Reasons ....." that all my kids contributed.  The photo of me and Telisa is when Tatum was born!!  I missed Telisa and family that day soooooooooooo much, but they are always in my heart!!  I want to tell all my children, including of course, my in-law children, how much I love love love you all!  You are my breath and soul, my purpose and my light!  Thank you for all you are!!

5 comments:

Tristen said...

Love the pics Mom! LOVE YOU!! Glad we could spend Mother's Day together just the two of us! It was a special one for sure!!

Tristen said...

Love the pics Mom! LOVE YOU!! Glad we could spend Mother's Day together just the two of us! It was a special one for sure!!

Mama Beus said...

Glad you had a great Mother's day!! We are all so blessed to have you as our mother!!

Unknown said...

Tristen had the brilliant idea to make the card for you. I missed you like crazy!! We could of come up with a million reasons why we love you.. .

Kent said...

Kat, Hi, this is Kent Gardiner from the old West Ward. I'm looking for pictures and really enjoyed the 1956 primary one you posted. Do you have any others? Kent