Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Den!!!


 first rest stop!!
 talking to his sis' on the phone!!!


Den wanted to go hiking for his birthday!!  Are you kidding??  But I love my husband so I went for it.  With the way his pathetic wife has been feeling lately, we could only manage a mile hike which turned into a three mile hike I swear!!  We stopped about every quarter of a mile to rest.  He wanted to hike to Cecret Lake in Little Cottonwood Canyon.  It was truly beautiful!  They spelled Secret wrong though, but that's OK.  It was a bit of a secret finding it, but Dennis got his  birthday wish!!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Gorgeous hike! Where is the 'secret' place? I've got to take my family. Looks like a fun hike for the two of you!

Mama Beus said...

So fun, we should have all gone!!