Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sabrina and Jessica's Senior Photo Shoot


What could be better for a Grandma/Amateur Photographer to be asked to do Senior pics for these two beauties? Could of been my favorite photo shoot of all time!!  I have loved these two girls since before they were born.  Now I love their individuality, their brains, their spirits, their dependability, their beauty (inside and out),  their talents, their sense of humor and their contributions that they make to our family!!  Look out college, here comes Sabrina Leigh and Jessica Anne!!!!






                            



















                                             




3 comments:

Stephie said...

there are not enough or the right words for me to explain how much I love these two beautiful girls and all these amazing pics!!!!!! xoxoxo

Kim said...

I love these pictures (and these girls!!) so much!!

Kim said...

I love these pictures (and these girls!!) so much!!