Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Argentina and Peru Adventure 2008!

My husband is determined to see and experience every inch of this planet TWICE! I don't say this to boast, because traveling for me is ...well let's say not my favorite thing. I really enjoy the experience once my feet are placed firmly on the ground and my body starts to snap back into commission, but I have always been plagued with motion sickness and the uneasiness of flying. But I figured we have been on well over 100 trips during our married life and I have fond memories from all of them, so what am I complaining about? For the last three years we have traveled with some wonderful friends to all parts of Europe. This year I pleaded with my husband to start taking some of these wonderful trips with our grown children, he agreed and we presented the idea to our children. Travis, our eldest and his beautiful wife Kim chose to go to Argentina where Travis served his mission. Dennis and Travis researched the most adventuresome and exciting places to visit in that part of the world and off we went on February 20th to March 2, 2008. After 9 flights, yes I said 9 flights, 8 hours on a train, helicopter ride ,buses, boats, crazy cab rides through the narrow streets of Argentina and Peru here is a brief summary of our wonderful, and it really was wonderful trip. If you want to see all the pictures from our trip, you can go to our family web sight.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome job! It was fun to see all the hightlights!!!