Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Love Trinity Ann!

1. She is a very protective big sister!
2. She has a thirst for knowledge, a good listener and asks lots of good questions!
3. She is a fabulous little dancer and gymnast!
4. She remembers everything anyone ever says! So watch out!
5. She is good helper to her mom and grandma!
6. She loves to do projects!!
7. She already knows how to text me from her mom's phone!
8. She is very sensitive to her family's needs.
9. She loves to belt out a song while we drive!
10. I love it when she tells me that she loves me and gives me a kiss on the cheek!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Beus said...

We love all those things about you too, Trin - Happy Birthday!

Tara said...

MOM I love that picture of Trin I think it is my favorite. You are so sweet to say all those wonderful things. she is truly an amazing litle girl, I love her.