Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day 2008

I want to thank all of you so much for making Father's Day such a wonderful event at Tiffany's House this year! I was overwhelmed by your generosity and thoughtfulness as I opened gift after gift after gift. Thank you all very much. It is great to be a Father but it is even more fulfilling to be a DAD! I have the best kids in the world! That sounds really ironic because none of you are kids anymore. You have all made us very pleased with your steadfastness in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and your success at home with your spouses and children. I love to see how you all get along so well together. I am sure there are times when you would like to smack someone in the family for doing something dumb but gratefully you are all pretty forgiving when it comes to those sort of things. Thank you again for being wonderful people and still caring for your dear old Dad!

I love all of you very much,

Dad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad, loving you is so easy to do! We truly are blessed with THE MOST INCREDIBLE Dad in the world. I only pray that I can be at least half as good of a parent to my children. I love you so much and wish I could have been there to give you a big hug!!!

Tristen said...

Thanks Pops! I especially love the part about smacking each other. I think I have had my share! You are a froctifying father and I love you very much! Thanks for being such a great and wonderful grandpa to my kids, they LOVE you!!

Mama Beus said...

You are easy to please! I am glad that you had a great day! You guys are really the best parents ever!!