Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Love Dennis Edwin!!

1. Because he is a master problem solver!
2. Because he loves to share the gospel of Jesus Christ and has a strong testimony.
3. Because he makes friends where ever he is, an elevator, standing in line at a movie, in a doctor's office ...
4. Because he works with hands and his mind!
5. Because he loves to help those in need!
6. Because he has faith in me!
7. Because he is devoted to his children and grandchildren always!
8. Because he supported my desire to be a stay at home mom!
9. Because he gave me the best six children in the world!!!!!!
10. Because he is good friend!
11. (I get to do eleven, since he's my husband)
Because he loves me, and we are growing old together, which is sometimes hilarious and sometimes scary!

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Number 12, because he is the best father and friend there could ever be!
Number 13, because he always offers sound and wise advice - something I was told to always follow and have never questioned.
Number 14, because he loves to play games and laugh at my jokes.

Unknown said...

#15- He is the most PATIENT and UNSELFISH person I know.
#16- He can fix and build anything!!
#17 He looks like Indiana Jones
#18 He let me name my first born after him

Mama Beus said...

#19 - because the first thing he asks when he comes to visit is "Do you have anything you need me to fix?"
#20 - because he loves to take me and my boys golfing - well, I'm sure he loves it, but he does it anyway.
#21 - because he always makes sure his daughters are well taken care of
#22 - because he has always loved and treated our mother with absolute respect & devotion!
#23 - because he is not only willing but loves to take his six daughters shopping once a year!
#24 - because he stepped in an helped us accomplish our mission impossible for mother's day!
Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you

Tara said...

# 25 He makes you feel like a million bucks just by his hugs and kisses.
# 26 He works and works until the job is finished, there is no half way with him.
# 27 I love the fact that I have never seen my Dad grumpy or talk negative about anyone.
# 28 The way he loves me and my kids, they love their grandpa.
# 29 He has a thirst for knowledge at all times.
# 30 He is the son of two amazing people who I love.