Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged!

1. 4 random things I like about my husband

-His ability to fix anything around the house.
-His desire to help his children.
-His passion to share the gospel.
-When he gives me a compliment or a gift.

2. 4 jobs I have had

-Clerk at a Toy Store
-Legal Secretary
-Home Decorator
-Photographer

3. 4 movies I've watched more than once

-Pride and Prejudice
-The Kid
-Apollo 13
-All the old Musicals!

4. 4 places I've lived

-Glendale, California
-La Canada, California
-Mexico City, Mexico
-Salt Lake City, Utah

5. 4 TV shows I've watched

-Alias
-24
-Dancing With The Stars
-American Idol

6. 4 places I have been recently

-St. George, Utah
-Argentina
-Guatemala
-my kids' homes

7. 4 people that e-mail me regularly

-Telisa
-Kim
-Tiffany
-Jan Booth

8. 4 favorite foods

-desserts with chocolate and caramel
-Chinese food
-Cafe Rio's pork burrito enchilada style, black beans, mild!
-Good Salmon dishes

9. 4 places I would like to visit

-anywhere WITH my family
-Prince Edward Island
-North Carolina
-New England states in the fall

10. 4 things I am looking forward to this year

-two new healthy grandchildren
-becoming a better photographer
-family reunion
-girls trip

11. 4 people I tag
-Stephanie
-Mikel
-Dennis
-Sarah (Telisa's friend)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Mom!!! I love it! I love that you tagged Sarah! They are watching Titus for us while we are in Lake Powell.

Tristen said...

I love it! I hope Adam grows up to be like Dad and fix everything!

Stephie said...

We might be going to Prince Edward Island while we're in Nova Scotia if we've got enough time and money. Maybe I should read Anne of Green Gables!!