Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged by Telisa for four answers! (Dad)

4 Random things that I like about my wife!
1. Her complete devotion to her family.
2. How cute she looks in her little exercise outfits.
3. Constantly developing new talents.
4. That she still puts up with me.

4 Jobs I have had
1. Bank Teller
2. Washing cars for a car dealer
3. Testing Clerk at Geneva Steel
4. Field Researcher for the Survey Research Center at BYU

4 Movies I have watched more than once.
1. Princess Bride
2. What About Bob?
3. Ben Hur
4. Almost any movie I watched once!

4 Places I have lived...
1. Glendale, California
2. Tampico, Mexico
3. La Canada, California (twice!)
4. Mexico City, Mexico

4 TV shows I have watched
1. MASH
2. 24
3. Bonanza
4. Sports Center

4 Places I have been most recently
1. Talon's Cove Golf Course
2. Park City Municipal Golf Course
3. Wingpointe Golf Course
4. Willow Creek Country Club

4 people who e-mail me regularly
1. Gordon Lambert
2. Mitt Romney
3. Ron Beach
4. RaKell Gardner

4 Favorite Foods
1. Barbecued hamburgers
2. Fresh Lobster
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with potato chips
4. Cottage Cheese with my Mom's French dressing

4 Places I would like to visit
1. The Holy Land
2. New Zealand and Australia
3. Old Course St. Andrews, Scotland
4. Outer Space

4 Things I look forward to this coming year
1. At least two new grandchildren
2. A family reunion at a cabin
3. An undefeated BYU football team (or just beating Utah!)
4. A hole in ONE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!! Thanks Dad for blogging! You golfer you. It seems like golfing every week should increase your chances of getting a hole in one. I would love a family reunion at a cabin and an undefeated BYU team (or just beating Utah!!) . . . sorry Tris- I'm not as good as a wife as you are.
Do you have the recipe to your Mom's french dressing or is it a secret?

Tristen said...

Love the tag list Dad! I hope for your hole in one soon too Dad! I want the recipe too if it's not a secret. I hope for everyone to be happy, but I can't wish for Adam's sadness for Utah to lose, but I can't wish for your sadness either, so I will be Mom and hope for a tie, even though that never makes sense. I love that you love to see your wife in her exercise outfits. She is one hot mama!