Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peters Family Music!

Den and I were so moved last Monday night when the Peters family invited us over to present us with a long awaited CD of music their family had performed at some point during the year 2008. Travis had been working for literally months trying to get all their songs recorded! Travis, it was well worth your efforts! Thank you! Thank you!! Kim, Sabrina, Whitley, Bailey, Morgan and Mylee, thank you so much for sharing your musical talents and gifts with us!! If you wish, you can listen to their songs from our family website: www.familiapeters.org We love you Peters family!!! I LOVE OUR SONGS!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a beautiful gift! they are an amazing family, full of talent.

Kim said...

I missed this post! I am so grateful I stumbled on to it! We are so happy it finally became a reality and that you loved it as much as we hoped you would!!