Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's 2009





This year for Valentine's Day, Dennis and I were committed to a babysitting assignment for Travis and Kim's five girls, as well as, working at the Draper Temple in the evening, so we celebrated a bit early, on the 12th of February. I made a gourmet dinner (well, gourmet for me) for the two of us consisting of: BBQ Spicy Meatballs with Mango Salsa, Glazed Carrots, Garlic Bacon Asparagus, Wedge Green Salad and Creme Brulee'. Most husbands think of chocolate, flowers and maybe jewelry when it comes to Valentines Day, however Dennis enjoys coming up with his own unique ideas. This year he thought personalized "Director Chairs" would be so romantic! So, as you can see, that was my gift, along with the roses! I made him twelve personalized coupons to be redeemed at his request, and presented him with a gift card to Uinta Golf World! Can't go wrong with golf stuff! After dinner we went to see the movie"Inkheart". We both enjoyed it mostly because we have seen a string of duds lately!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Stephie said...

You guys are so cute! Where are you going to put your chairs?

Kathryn said...

Wow Steph! I hadn't even finished the blog! You are fast! I have no idea where to put the chairs. I think we will use them when we go the grandkids games!

Stephie said...

Oh sorry! I thought I just saw some more pics that weren't on here before! I miss you guys!

Dennis said...

I have redeemed one of the valentine cards Grandma Kat gave me! No need to guess which one!

Tristen said...

I'm glad you guys had a good V-day. Dad was very excited about those chairs!

Tristen said...

Dad - was it the golfing or the night of romance??!!

Mama Beus said...

You guys are great to do so much for each other!!

Unknown said...

You are guys really are too cute!

Kim said...

How FUN! I love it all!!!!!