Monday, October 19, 2009

Gary !

Gary and me posing in our new clothes made by our mom!!
Gary and me in 1960! Also wearing outifts handmade by our mom. I remember she also made my dad a shirt to match Garys'.
Gary and Dennis shortly after Den and I were married at a Stout Family Reunion in Utah.
Elder Gary Stout at the Language Training Mission looking a little nervous as he leaves for his mission. I think I'm about two weeks pregnant here, (with Tiffany) but so excited that I am already wearing maternity clothes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tristen said...

I swear that is little Chris standing next to you in that picture! I love it.

Tristen said...

I love that Grandma made all of your clothes. It makes me more motivated to make some for my kids! I want to see that picture of you and Gary with me and Steph as babies.

Sara said...

priceless pictures! You guys were such cute kids!!

Tara said...

These pictures are priceless, I love love the ones when you were little so cute. I think Gary looks like Chris it is crazy. Great post mom you are such a great sister, daughter, mother love you like crazy.