Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gary's Graveside Service


My Uncle Parley and Aunt Charlene, cousin Karen, her husband and Mike
My mom's brother, Uncle Parley, Karen, husband and Todd




All of Gary's sons and his best friends were the Pallbearers. I thought I didn't have any tears left after the viewing the night before, but apparently I did. Mike and Randy were in charge of the music. Since there were no plugs at the Cemetery, that was quite a task, but they did a remarkable job. You can see Dennis holding his ear plugs in place which they passed out to all of us, but I had heard some of these songs before from Gary, and I loved them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

You're right the day was very uplifting.
You've done a great job Kathryn, I know Lina and his children appreciate all your work.

Stephie said...

We truly do. I'm so glad you were able to get pictures. And I love the pictures from when you guys were younger. I can't get over how much Chris looks like Dad! xo