Monday, May 10, 2010

The Chocolate!!!




My children have one goal each Mother's Day, and that is to make me cry. This year they succeeded again. However, it wasn't just one gift or the sweet sentiments spoken and written....it was seeing laughter and joy in each of their faces as they played outside in the Peters' fun yard, ate homemade Chimichungas, Eclairs, Cupcakes, Seven Layer Dip, and watched a wonderful DVD Travis and Kim made for me! I laughed so hard, my face muscles hurt! Let's just say, Mylee Kate is going to have her own Disney show one of these days. Added to that, was receiving a wonderful phone call from Telisa (I know she was sad she wasn't there) , a great hug from Treavor (I'm sorry Treavor was sick), a sweet tribute on Sara's blog and a tender e-mail from Tara who was in New York with the Sansoms. Dennis once again spoiled me with breakfast in bed and shopped around for the perfect gift--a Serger! I've always wanted one and now I can up my game a little with sewing projects. (I hope!?) I'm gonna need a few lessons!
Thank you everyone!! You made me feel very loved!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES!!! thanks for posting them mom!! i can't think of anything better for mother's day than knowing you had a great day!!