Monday, May 10, 2010

What's Kat been up to lately?


Ruffled T-shirt
Twisted Flowers

Burnt edges flowers

Gathered Flowers


Ruffled Table Runner
Yo Yo Flower necklace
Fabric Envelopes

Last month when I was in Ohio, Telisa got me hooked on some of these amazing craft sites while we were waiting for the birth of Tatum. It's in my blood to use creativity as an outlet. I'm real good at copying other people's great ideas and running with it. I had fun making fabric flowers and fabric envelopes and cards for my girls for Mother's Day. Above are just few examples!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tristen said...

I love all the crafting. I can't wait to do them too! I am dying to get my hands on that fabric that we picked out. I am wearing my flower today! Thanks so much! Did you take my cream shirt home that day? I can't seem to find it.

Unknown said...

love them! someday (soon, i hope) i will do some crafts! i love the polka dot flower!