Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spanish Fork Parade 2010












This year the parade fell on my birthday. Tiffany was in charge of a float again this year. She decided to have the four princesses, Rylee, Mylee, Jovie and Pyper ride the float. The theme was "Vintage Cuties". Trinity and Kourtney pulled the fabulous creation. Thanks to the efforts of Tiff, Tara, Tristen and myself somehow we pulled it off (no pun intended!?) After, we all went to the Beus ranch and lept and ate and played!!

Prior to the 19th, my boys, Travis and Treavor took me to see an excellent movie, "The Karate Kid" and dinner. My girls, Kim, Tiffany, Tara, Tristen and Telisa took me up to Gateway for shopping and dinner. I really missed Sara, but it was a super enjoyable evening and I want to thank everyone for the time they shared with me. I failed to bring my camera, but other people took photos, so please share with me. All and all my birthday was great!!! Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, emails, cards, gifts and the best chocolate cake ever!!!!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Great pictures once again! I love the kids in their Ute gear!

Mama Beus said...

Thanks for all your help on the float mom, it couldn't have happened without you and all your decorations!