Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Love Pyper!

1. She has a matching bow for every outfit, thanks to her MOM.
2. She gave my daughter, Tristen the joy of having her own daughter!
3. She makes her daddy so proud and happy, he can't stop kissing her!
4. She's very strong!
5. She love to eat!
6. She will help teach her brothers how to treat a girl!
7. She is the first Van Leeuwen grand-daughter making Grammy and Papa Van Leeuwen very grateful!
8. Her big brown beautiful eyes!
9. The space between her two front teeth, showing she has Peters in her!
10. How she cuddles with me when I see her.

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Thanks Mom. Pyper loves you too! I will be sure and read her the list when she wakes up from her nap! I love my baby girl!

Kim said...

I love her dancer legs and her funny face. She is awesome!

Unknown said...

#11- She makes Clay excited to have a girl someday!!! YEAH! Thank you Pyper!!