Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Love Treavor Howard!

 

 

1. He has always been the happiest little guy and so adorable with his glasses since he turned five!
2. Now as an adult, he continues to bring laughter and sunshine into every situation!
3. He is tremondous listener and a very astute observer.
4. He gives me the best hugs, especially at times of trial in my life.
5. He is quick witted and the stand up comic of our family.
6. He fell in love with and married Sara Bell who has given us nothing but love and joy!
7. He is an outstanding son, brother, uncle, husband and now FATHER in everyway!
8. He always serves the Lord with valiance and honor.
9. He loves to play and participate in sports and games!
10. This week, he and Sara gave us our first Peters boy heir! OWEN HOWARD PETERS
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#11 He keeps me updated on the Cougars rode to victory after victory

Tristen said...

#12, he is so tall that you can't even see me when I stand next to him!