Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tens Reasons Why I Love Owen Howard!

 

1. Because he gave so much joy to this family the moment he was born!
2. He is our only male heir after 18 grandchildren!
3. I have never seen Treavor so overwhelmed with emotion when Owen was born!
4. He is so soft!
5. He smells divine!
6. He definitly has his daddy's height!
7. He made his cousin Bodie, leap for joy in his mother's arms when he heard of his cousins arrival!
8. He brought me to my knees in gratitude for him and all of my grandchildren!
9. He came early and quickly for his mommy!
10. He just left Heavenly Father and he still has that glow!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#11 Are you kidding me? He is Treavor and sara's son. . . what's not to love?????

sara said...

Thank you!! he is so blessed to have grandparents who love him so much.